Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas Crafts


This year I decided it was time to put my crafting hat on and make some gifts. My task was to complete some teacup candles and some rings. For the teacup candles I picked up random teacups at the thrift stores and then bought candle wax at Joanns. I simply followed the directions on the candle wax box to make the candles. I colored mine a pink shade and scented them with lavendar. They came out good!


My favorite crafts were the rings. I browsed antique stores and gathered some antique buttons. The backs were modified and they were glued to ring blanks. These were SUPER easy to make and they were a hit! I will definitely be make more of these. The picture attached to this message was by far my favorite, but there are many others posted on flickr so be sure to check them out!

1 comment:

christmas gift crafts said...

Such a nice collections/information about toys,here i have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like christmas gift crafts, Creative toys,light up toys, personalised kids gifts and many more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails