Friday, January 19, 2007

The Ring

Nope, I'm not talking about the scary movie! I'm talking about the fantastic piece of jewelry that I now wear on my left hand thanks to Bill. Most of the family hasn't seen this since everyone moved away from me...so here it is!

It's so hard to portray it in a picture, but after a dozen pictures I just had to stop. The top portion is about the size of a dime. There is a center diamond and 10 diamonds surrounding it. It also sits raised on a cut out pedestal. Gorgeous! Click below to see more pictures on my flickr site!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pillworm/sets/72157594488500683/

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beautiful!! Have I told you how excited I am for you?? By the way..I look at your blog as my own personal update on your life...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails