Saturday, January 20, 2007

Soulful Sundae Cone


I'm a huge fan of the Dryers Grand Light Slow Churned ice cream. My biggest complaint is that there are not enough flavors. Then the unexpected happened. Dryers has apparently teamed up with American Idol and released 4 "American Idol" flavors. You can go online and vote for your favorite flavor and Dryers will add it to their line up. My favorite is the Soulful Sundae Cone, although I can't say I have tried them all. Try some yourself and go online and vote for your favorite. The last comment I have to make is what is the deal with "Edys?" Over here in sunny California we call this ice cream "Dryers." Why does it have to have two persona's? That's very suspicious!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ha ha..too funny! It's called Edy's out here and everyone I meet thinks that I am crazy because I keep referring to it as Dryers..what's with the double name?? Must be some crazy "Maine" thing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails