Thursday, January 25, 2007

Squirrel Update


Due to the squash feedings, the squirrels in the neighborhood have gotten out of hand. The neighbor put another pumpkin in her tree last week, which is half eaten already. We've always had squirrels in the neighborhood but now there are more squirrels than neighbors. I caught one in the act of munching on the pumpkin. It's quite cute actually. I'm not sure Louie agrees seeing how he is now getting harassed in his own backyard. I saw a dog shirt at Target that said "Squirrels, they're not just for breakfast anymore." Louie would have worn that with pride, but it only came in toy dog sizes. Damn toy dogs and squirrels!

1 comment:

twyandbn said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about Mozilla Firefox web browser.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails