Monday, July 30, 2007

John From Cincinnati


I've been watching this show on HBO called "John From Cincinnati." I started watching it because it's being directed by David Milch, the same guy that did "Deadwood." I'm a big fan of his writing style so I thought I would give it a try. I think it's about 8 episodes in now and I still have NO IDEA what is going on, yet I still am intrigued enough to watch it. Is there anyone out there that gets what is going on with this show and can shed some light?? I'm going to continue watching it until I get to the bottom of it....or it gets taken off the air, whichever happens first!

1 comment:

Sarah Duffy said...

I am so impressed that you're sticking with this show....I tried for a couple episodes...couldn't do it. But should, because HBO never fails. Let me know when it starts to make sense!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails