Friday, July 04, 2008

Drum Roll Please

"Dude, I could really go for one of those $6 burgers!"

Congrats to Matt Beckwith, you just scored yourself $50! Send me an email and let me know where you would like your giftcard for. All of that, and I ended up going with the first entry. There were definitely some good ones, lots of risque ones and only one ball reference which I almost had to pick for last name reasons alone. Thanks to everyone that entered! Remember to keep checking in on the blog. Once I get to 100 readers the prize value will be up to $100! I'll try to post interesting things (when I can) so you will have a reason to keep reading!

1 comment:

Matt B. said...

Cool! First, I'd like to thank the Academy...

Oops, wrong speech.

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails