Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feels like home.....


I have to say that I absolutely love my house right now! The carpet was finished today and everything has turned out wonderful. It's amazing what new flooring....oh and a new dining room table.....oh and a new tv stand can do to change the look of the place. When they tore out the old flooring it was DISGUSTING! I can't even begin to describe the stains and the smell that came out of that carpet, ick. I will just let you imagine.

Now everything is fresh and new and I'm ultra paranoid. I'm going to require that people take of their shoes now. Yep, I'm going to be one of "those" people!

4 comments:

kaytea said...

Wow! That looks super nice!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I am envious. Those carpets look fantastic! I would make people take their shoes off too!

SimplyStrands said...

Yay for being one of "those people" (I am too!!!)

Sarah said...

I'm one of "those people" too! But my husband's not. It's a constant battle...

Anyway, your house looks great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails