Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Handy Man Can!


Sometimes my hubby does something that just blows me away. On this occasion it was by hooking up our ice maker! I know, that sounds so silly but we've had this fridge in the house for at least 9 years and it's never made ice. To be quite honest, ice trays just suck! Either the ice cracks apart or you go to get ice and they're empty. To know that I now can go into the freezer and get ice at any time is AMAZING. Plus, he did a really professional looking job which makes sense considering what he does for a living now. Needless to say I feel in love with him all over again at the first drop of ice.

1 comment:

Sacred Snatch said...

Wow girlie, You are keeping it real with the blogs! I have been such a slacker lately, and barely have been posting once a week. (if that)

How was Midnight Mass? Did ya vend?

Have a great week and concrats on your big swim this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails