Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just ask me!


One of my favorite things to do online is find information for people. I absolutely love myself a good Google search. So, when Becki told me about ChaCha I had to look it up online. What is ChaCha? Well, it's a way for you to be out and about with a question, send that question via text message to 242-242 and quickly get a response back with an answer! Trying to figure out where the closest place is to get pizza...ask ChaCha! Trying to figure out what Ferris Bueller's friends name was....ask ChaCha!

Thankfully when I looked online I noticed that you could apply to be a ChaCha guide. So I did, and after a couple tests I passed! I will now be an official guide and ready to answer the worlds toughest questions. ChaCha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok, here's one, cuz I stink at Googling...where is a good flea market near Plano, TX? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails