Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just call me red!

Well, I've done it again....I've changed my mind about my hair. I always felt like I had really fun hair! It's been many different colors and many different cuts. That was until I was about to get married. Although I still had nice hair...I would call it pretty hair. It was your typical long with blond highlights sort of hair. I liked it, but I got bored. I really wanted to grow my hair out to donate to Locks of Love, but I read that they just don't take bleached hair and let me tell you...that hair was bleached! So, with the 110 degree heat I decided it was time to go a little summer with the hair. I didn't take it too short because I "might" grow it out more in the winter. On the other hand, I did take it super red! I've been red before, and was actually born on the red side and I always have so much fun as a red. The red came out SUPER vibrant because of course I had so much blond to cover. I'm loving it, and feel 15 degrees cooler inside already. I have to give a big thanks to Shonda at Alley Cuts for doing such a great job!! You should check her and the other pictures of my hair out!

8 comments:

Peptogirl said...

cute! maybe i should go shorter...hmm...

kaytea said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Melissa said...

Absolutely Stunning!!

Rain said...

Bellisima!

johnna said...

Wow! The color looks really, really good on you. Makes me miss being a redhead... hmm... maybe I have a new weekend project ahead of me. ;-)

SimplyStrands said...

You look so cute!!! Spicy=)

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! You look great! Love the color and you look amazing in green too!

Carol Browne said...

Very cute! That turned out well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails