Thursday, July 03, 2008

Not quite enchanted..........

Boy, I am not having luck in the movie department lately! Maybe I think I'm in the mood the mood to watch movies but I'm not? I don't know what the case is. The other day Bill and I started watching a movie called "Strange Wilderness." We managed about 40 minutes and had to turn it off. Want to know what the kicker is? It was another Adam Sandler production! I'm convinced that guy has lost his ever loving mind.


Today, I'm in the midst of "Enchanted." I get, it's cutesy, it's Disney....but oh my gosh if I have to listen to another minute of Amy Adams putting on a squeekie princess voice I'm going hit myself over the head with a frying pan. Can't a girl just watch a good movie without wanting to throw her fist into the tv?!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

You know what movie I'm waiting for? BATMAN - THE DARK KNIGHT. Soo...looking forward to that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails