Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sonnet Sunday

Today for Sonnet Sunday we are having a featured artist! Angel from the Sac Craft Mafia has a cute and funny daughter named Monkey, or Mari...ok really her name is Marianna Garcia. Last night she came over with this adorable book of poems that she made in her class and luckily for myself and you all she said I could post one for Sonnet Sunday! My favorite poem was one that I could totally relate to, and I'm sure you will agree!

I Meant To...
I meant to do my chores today
But Goosebumps are on,
and my friend dared me to play outside
and my step brother called from the navy
and I just had to have computer time.
I meant to do my chores today
But more important things got in my way.

7 comments:

Angel said...

MariMonkey says, "Thank you for using my poem. It's my favorite one in my book."

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...

I always knew she was good enough to be published ;)

kathy's kreations said...

OMG who knew a third generation Garcia would be so clever?

Rain said...

That's my MariMonksey! ;) Thank you Stacey for posting this!!! I love it!!!

Simplystrands said...

Wonderful Poem!!!

Handmade Dork said...

Yay! Mari's poem rocked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails