Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We be jammin!


My lovely friend Debie came by my house yesterday with some yummy and fun deliveries. First, she brought me Adobe Photoshop Elements! I can't wait to play around with it, get frustrated and quit using it! She also brought me some homemade strawberry jam. This morning I made some toast and slathered the jam on top. Oh my gosh, I put that toast in my mouth and it was like heaven. Now, I can't quit thinking about it! I'm thinking maybe it's laced with drugs and now I'm going to become addicted to it and go through withdrawals when strawberry season closes! The other thing that makes this jam incredible is her kids make it with her husband. How cute is that? I'll let you think that over while I go and get more jam!

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I am so glad that you like it. There is more where that came from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails