Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Devil Dog

I did it. I broke down and bought a Halloween costume for Whisky. Yep, I have become one of "those people." Well, I don't even know who those people are really. Perhaps they are an excellent bunch of people to be a part of. I know that I won't be visiting any high end dog boutiques anytime soon to buy him designer wear, but a costume seems so innocent. He probably won't even wear it since Bill is pretty anti-dog costume. Although he might have a costume party to go to and then he will have to wear it. He looks adorable in it though, don't you think?

Next year I'll just put a big W on the red cape and take off the horns and then he can be "Super Whisky!"

3 comments:

melissa said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!

Peptogirl said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's holding still for that!

Carol Browne said...

You are killing me. Whisky's little face with the devil horns? AWWWW! Good one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails