Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feeling Spooky!

I know it's still September, but I'm so ready for Halloween! This is by far one of my favorite favorite holidays. I never do much for Halloween anymore, but man did I love dressing up as a kid. I loved coming up with costumes and figuring out how to pull them off. Unfortunately I never have costume parties to go to, so I just don't dress up as much now. Double unfortunately we get next to no trick or treaters! That doesn't keep me from buying full size candy bars and giving the neighborhood kids at least 6 bars each. I also love carving pumpkins. There really isn't anything I don't like about Halloween!
I've already started decorating inside. I have my simple Halloween table set up. I found some cool place mats at Target and decided that this years theme was skulls.
I kept the table really simple this year and like the way it looks, although I need to find the candles that go with the tree in the center. Then it was time to do something on the chalk board (which I have been neglecting as of late.)
Again, very simple. Then today I went to Walmart and found this awesome Skull candy dish which I had to have. I love putting out candy corn and pumpkins and thought this was the perfect dish for my skull theme!

Spooooky! I love how the candy corn almost looks like brains. That's all the decorating I've done so far. I'll try to hold off and save the outside for October!

1 comment:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

The decor looks fantastic. I just went to Target yesterday and was in love with all of the Halloween Home stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails