Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Late Anniversary Pillsplace!

Today I decided to see how long that I have been blogging. I know that it's been a while and that I started around this time. Well, it turns out that my anniversary date was September 17th. My first blog was about corn on September 17, 2006. Since then there have been a total of 719 posts. Almost one everyday except for that time when I got hurt and was stuck at home and thought I would have nothing to blog about. Then I decided that being stuck at home gave me all sorts of things to blog about and the blog continued.

For those that have stuck with me since 2006 I just have to say....what the hell are you thinking? Don't you have something better to do?! No, I only kid. I want to say thanks for coming back to Pill's Place. You are the reason why I do this in the first place. On a two year anniversary it is tradition that you give the gift of cotton...so here you go:This T.P. or "Powder Butt" as my hubby calls it it made of 100% cotton. I hope you enjoy your gift and happy two year anniversary, just a little late!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails