Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Cakes

There is this great market by our house called Selland's Market. It's really a high end little boutique market (that's the second time I've used that word this week) that also has prepared foods that you can grab and go. I visited tonight and it was impossible to not leave without some sort of dessert. I was meeting a couple girlfriends and decided to take them a little treat.

Not only were they cute, but they were also ADORABLE! Look at that little Frankenstein head! They are actually called petit fours, but I can never remember how to spell that. I start with Petty For, then move to Petit Fores, then move to Pettite Fors and then just decide that they are little cakes. Little delicious cakes!

2 comments:

Nico said...

Those cakes are too cute! Perfect for Halloween too :)

Carol Browne said...

Cute! And delicious! What a great little gift.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails