Saturday, September 06, 2008

So interesting!

Today I went into Walmart and was actually blown away by how nice it was. For those that live in Sacramento I HIGHLY recommend the Walmart on El Camino and Watt. It's clean and the crazies are going somewhere else apparently. Man, between the dog park post and this one you're probably all starting to think I have some serious crazy people issues!

One of the unique things about this Walmart is it is two floors. I've heard about it, but this is the first time I've seen it. There are elevators and escalators. In fact, if you choose to take the escalator there is even one for your cart!

That's my cart traveling down the escalator. The only thing that would make this better is if I could crawl inside and ride down like an amusement park ride. Now who's the crazy one?!

3 comments:

Nico said...

That would be a fun ride ;) I have never seen a two story Wal-Mart, that puts my local store to shame.

Ruth said...

my walmart is definitely one where crazies frequent (natomas). for some reason, the super walmart in west sac (near IKEA) isn't like that at all... much more enjoyable. :)

Rain said...

I don't know what alternate universe walmart you went to, but I go to the same one and practically ALWAYS encounter crazy people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails