Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spare some change?


When I was in Texas with my Mom I learned that she has been stashing quarters away. She is stashing the quarters away so she can save up money to get herself to Paris. I thought this was an excellent idea, both quarters and Paris, so I also have started a coin collection. Now, I've always had a place to put coins you see, but I've also always taken the coins out when I need them. This time they are staying put. I'm also paying for everything with bills and never giving exact change so then I can come home and put my change in the collection jar. It's kind of fun really. I will let you know when the jar is full! By the way, that is one of those ginormous novelty Ball jars, not just a dinky pint. A pint jar won't get me anywhere near Paris.

1 comment:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

This is such a great idea. I did this when I worked at my restaurant. Sometimes I would have over a hundred dollars at a time saved up. It's amazing what a little change can do for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails