Sunday, September 28, 2008

Swag

As I mentioned before, the first 100 visitors to Craftoberfest will be getting free swag bags. Not only will there be good stuff IN the bags, but the bags will also be made with recycled t-shirts making even the bag excellent. I've been racking my brain for a swag idea for a while now and thanks to Katie's hubby Ben I now have my swag. I will be putting in bags of adorable peanut butter dog treats in the swag bags so you have something to share with your best friend when you get home. Thank Ben for the excellent idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl-
Thanks again for participating in my little craft fair this weekend. I talked to some other board members and they were excited about the prospect of a new water aerobics (sp?) teacher. Anyways....let's keep in touch. Email me in February or early March and I will get you into our CPR update class.
-Colleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails