Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A view...

Since I'm no longer with Java City, I no longer have a laptop which means when I'm on the computer I have to go back into the office and work on the PC. It's not a big deal really, and probably way better for my back than being hunched over on the couch. Whisky doesn't mind it so much either. He has a favorite spot when he's in the back office/bedroom. This is what you see if you are outside...

He loves lying on the bed with his chin on the windowsill while he watches the world go by outside. It's really quite cute. If I forget to open the blinds he reminds me by pressing his black nose into them. He's such a good office companion! Oh, I finally weighed him today. Since he is done with the vet and shots he doesn't get weighed as often but we can tell he is still getting bigger and heavier. He now scales in at 60.3lbs. What a big boy!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

AWWW! Whisky is a good pal, isn't he? He sure is cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails