Friday, September 12, 2008

Wax on, Wax off.

OK, here's the deal. I'm sure most of you have heard about Ike. Ike is the big hurricane that is coming into Texas pretty hard causing many evacuations. I just happened to be browsing through some online news pictures of Ike and this is the picture that struck me the most.

Why? Simply because these women are STUPID! Now, I know that I may not be considered very beach wise myself but let me tell you...if there had been a sign that said "Beach Closed" or if someone had told me what the red flag meant I would have been NO WHERE near that ocean. This girl on the other hand is showing us how she is going Ralph Macchio on these waves in order to protect herself. The moral of the story is these women need to get off that beach or get their butts knocked over so they learn a lesson. They obviously have never heard my honeymoon story!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They seriously do suck. I can't stand people that don't take natural disasters seriously. They end up costing other people their lives trying to save them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails