Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working Girl

Well all you blog readers...I got a job! The interview that I went on that I really liked worked out for me and they offered me the position on Tuesday. I am officially the Client Service Manager for ASG (Asset Strategies Group.) I will be back in the working world on Monday the 22nd. I'm super excited and also a bit sad. It's kind of like when you were a kid and you were on break. Towards the end of break I was always ready to go back to school, but at the same time not ready to give up my break! It's been boring lately just sitting around and home and I'm ready to get back in the real world and actually spend the day with adults. I will miss being able to run errands and get stuff done during the day, and of course I will miss Whisky. I'll be coming home for lunch with him and so will Bill on occasion to break him in. I'll also probably take him to doggie daycare every now and then so he can play. I hope that he takes it ok!


Now I have to get out and get a couple of office outfits. Since I've been working in the field I really don't have the office attire that I used to. Wish me luck! I figure as long as I don't end up looking like Melanie Griffith in Working Girl I'm all right.

Man, that sure was some sweet hair though!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails