Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amaaaaaaazing!

Let me start by saying sorry to all the fellas out there. You may want to stop reading now. Something I have always been fascinated with is pregnant women. We're talking from the time I was very young, maybe around 5 or 6 years old. Luckily it wasn't in that I want to have a baby at 12 sort of way!
I can remember being at a babysitters house and they were watching a child being born on Nova or something. All the other kids were off doing their own thing. I was GLUED to that television. I had never seen anything so fascinating in my life. I decided right then and there that when I grew up I would deliver babies. From that point on I was drawn to pregnant women. I'm one of those freaks that wants to touch your stomach. I want to hear about all of it....every last gory detail. I don't get freaked out, I don't lose my desire to have babies myself in fact the exact opposite happens. I look forward to being pregnant. I know it isn't going to be a bed of roses, I'm not delusional, but I still think it is going to be one of the most spectacular times of my life.
I felt that even more today. My girlfriend Victoria is going to have a baby pretty darn soon. She had the opportunity to get an ultrasound done. This was not your typical everyday flat run of the mill ultrasound...this was a 4D ultrasound. The results are amazing, spectacular...no words to describe really! This is her baby girl Joslyn at 32 weeks:

Man oh man! If those don't make one's clock start ticking I don't know what will. I think my alarm is going off. For now, I will just hit the snooze button though and stop looking at these photos!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! We did the 4D with Kate and she gave us a couple good pics and then rolled over and we could just see her spine. But it was awesome. I highly recommend the 4D pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails