Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The beat of my own drum.


Almost a month ago I scored myself the new Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii. This was the whole package that came with guitar, drums and the mic. It took a while to give it a try but last weekend I took my turn on the guitar. I wasn't all that good. In fact, when I tried to move from Beginner to Easy I got boo'd off the stage and bottles were thrown at my head. I haven't picked up the guitar since. Recently I decided to give the drums a try. I thought it best to go beginner at first, but holey heck...has anyone ever done that for more than two songs? My thigh and butt were on FIRE! It was the best workout they've seen in a long time. Try pushing the kick drum constantly through "Band on the Run" and you'll see where I'm coming from. I decided that I'd move onto the easy setting. It was tough, but I wasn't half bad! I totally dug it. I didn't get thrown off the stage once. I'm going to have to give the drums a couple more rounds for sure. If I don't get any better then I'm going to pick up the microphone and everyone better watch out cause I have a feeling that is where I will let my superstar geek flag fly!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm hoping for this for the future...but I already cashed in on my Christmas gift and asked for Wii Fit for my birthday.... I have a line-up of gifts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails