Friday, November 07, 2008

Easy and yummy!

I saw a recipe on Hungry Girl for a lowfat cake that looked super easy. Basically you take this:

and then you add a can of diet soda! I used some Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper. I saw it at the dollar store and although it was disgusting to drink...I thought it might be good in the cake. After you add the can of soda you just stir it up and bake according to the package directions. Let me tell you it was delicious! I can't wait to play around with other sodas.

4 comments:

Erika Ashley said...

I'm trying it tonight! I finally convinced Justine it would taste good.

SimplyStrands said...

That sounds great!

Peptogirl said...

Wow, really? What sort of flavor did it give the cake? I've put soda in Jello but never in cake...but you can't really go wrong with chocolate cake now can you?!

Reebs said...

I'll vouch for it-super good. I didn't really taste the flavor though...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails