Thursday, November 06, 2008

Freaky Twins?


It was recently discovered that my brother in law, Tom, and I are some sort of freaky twins. Not the cute kind that are born together and share the same parents. We're talking about the kind where something happens to one and the other feels it. Yeah, something like that. Let me explain.


Shortly after I hurt my knee, Tom started having knee pain. He was having a hard time at work and when he went to the doctor is was discovered that he had a meniscus tear. He hadn't had any trauma, the tear just showed up. That is when it all started. Then, moving forward a bit, we all remember about the time when I got an in-grown toenail right? Well, at the same time Tom had one too. He refused to go to the doctor and have his ripped off though! Now, Tom has a slipped disc in his back. It just so happens that on Monday I went to the physical therapist and complained about some cramping I was having and he concluded that a disc in my lower back is most likely slipped. Are you seeing a pattern here? I have to say that I'm feeling a bit nervous because Tom just torn ligaments in his ankle from jumping off of something and is now on crutches and has a grapefruit bruised up ankle. Uh oh....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That IS bizarre. And you two are falling apart!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails