Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm in love...

I do that alot don't I? Right now I am in love with a dress. Ridiculous I know. I saw this dress in Anthropologie a while back and proceeded to make eye contact with it the whole time I was in the store. This weekend I saw it again in Berkeley. Is it fate that our paths keep crossing or am I just a stalker that is following the dress from town to town? The sad part is that the dress wouldn't fit me. The other sad part is it's over $200. So for now, the dress and I are star crossed lovers. If it goes on sale though I will be buying it and hanging it in my kitchen until I can slip it on.

3 comments:

jen said...

LOVE it!! thats actually a great idea about hanging it in your kitchen! maybe i would lose weight if i did that! doubtful, but maybe!

Rain said...

Dude, my mom can totally replicate that for you!

Sarah said...

That's how I feel about a lot of Anthropologie dresses, beautiful, tiny and expensive. I have yet to ever where one....sigh. It is very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails