Saturday, November 22, 2008

Smokin!

This evening we are having our annual turkey party. Basically it's a pre-thanksgiving with our friends. This party got out of hand for a while and was up to over 40 people. This can be good, because you see that you have alot of friends...but it can be bad when you live in a small home in East Sacramento. So, we slimmed it down this year and have just about a dozen of our peeps coming over. For this evenings menu I will be making: stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and wild rice casserole, whisky glazed carrots, pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake. I couldn't decided on a dessert so I went with four instead. Bill will be working on the smoked turkey. Ahhhhh, there is nothing liked smoked turkey!

1 comment:

The Goot said...

Dang, I would have loved to been able to make the cut! You know how I feel about gettin my clothes smoked and your home made pies! HAHAHAHA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails