Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wedding Quilt

At our wedding we decided we wanted to try and find something that we could use as our guest book. We didn't want to just have a book signed and then tuck it away on a shelf. Keeping with the barn theme we decided to have a wedding quilt made. We had fabric squares out for everyone to sign and then I hired a quilt maker to put it all together for us. I just picked the quilt up in October and I'm soo happy with how it came out. It's funny to read the squares and I plan on having it out in the living room until I am old and grey...or it is old and grey, whichever comes first!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

What a great idea. That turned out very well.

Debbie said...

What a great idea! Very creative! I always thought the guest book was silly. We're doing a signature mat, but maybe I should give it some more thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails