Thursday, November 20, 2008

What the wordle?!

I discovered this cool little gadget from the Carol Browne blog. It's called Wordle. You tell Wordle your website and it randomly pulls words off your site that you use frequently. The bigger the word, the more frequently you use it on your site. Here's what the PillsPlace Wordle looks like:

Is anyone else noticing something on my Wordle? I sure did. It all started with how large the word "Pregnant" was and then just got worse when the next words I spotted were bottles, kids, baby, babysitters and deliver! I have no children, and am definitely not pregnant but apparently I like to talk about having kids a bunch. Jeez! Luckily my most popular word is "Going." So, let's use that in a sentence shall we? I'm not going to be having babies very soon.

P.S. Clicking on the Wordle will make it bigger since this non-pregnant dork can't figure out how to do that on her own.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

For me the word that pops out is "Cheese." I love Cheese. LOL.

funnyliberal said...

I found your blog through your comment over at Bossy. Your hypothetical poo-colored plates cracked me up. Hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails