Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You want me to smell where?

This past weekend I bought the People Magazine Sexiest Man issue. Come on...they are sexy and they are men, I just couldn't pass it up. The issue was definitely filled with all the obvious hotties, but then I got to a section that caught me off guard. That would be the Scratch and Sniff section! No kidding, there is a scratch and sniff section in the issue where the guy tells you what his favorite scent is and then you can scratch a certain area on the page and smell that scent for yourself. Scents range from grass, cologne and vanilla. It was funny and obscene all at the same time. All I have to say is thank goodness the Michael Phelp's page didn't say "The smell of my speedo after a swim." I'd love to see the women in the check stand smelling that portion of the page!

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

WHAT? Are you kidding me? NO. WAY. What a cheesy sales gimmick.

I'm totally going to stop at the magazine store on my lunch hour. SNORT!

Rain said...

Dude, have you seen the Guitar Hero commercial with Michael Phelps, Kobe Bryant, Tony Hawk, & some other guy? It's hilarious (and almost sacriligious at the same time!)! They're doing that scene from "Risky Business" ...where he's dancing in the pink shirt & tighty whities - except they're all in boxers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails