Monday, March 16, 2009

Changing like the seasons.

If you haven't picked up on it already....I like to change my hair. I get bored. Most people get bored and find an activity...I think, "What would I look like with a perm?" Yes, I have done that. Gotten a perm out of boredom. Typically I hack off all my hair or change the color. For the first time since I was a little kid I reaaaaallly want long hair. So, that leaves one option since I'm not getting a perm. Color. Now most go light in the summer and dark in the winter. Not me, that would be to easy. I got bored with the blond so I had my friend Grimmslee color it dark. Dark rich chocolate brown. Now keep in mind I haaaaate this picture. My lips look like they are oozing kool aid. I do like the hair though. Don't worry if you don't like it, I change my hair more than the California seasons change.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooo La La!!!
I like it!
You look very exotic!

Sprout said...

Love the new hair!

Peptogirl said...

I love it! Looks really good on you!

Little Brown Box said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails