Monday, March 09, 2009

Cloggin!

Since the toe is fired up I've been in a bit of a shoe dilemma. See, I can't wear any closed toe shoes. This is made even better by the fact that one foot has an ugly toe. Figures! Now, last time this happened it was no big deal because I wasn't working, it was summer and I just wore flip flops. Now I am a working girl and J Crew flip flops with whales on them just don't go well with the office attire. On the other hand I really don't want to fork out a ton of money for shoes right now.

So....I did the next best thing! Thrift store shopping. Sometimes you can find the BEST shoes at thrift stores. Now I know some people would freak out by this and not want to put their foot where someone else's foot has been. I don't care. I pretty much draw the line at wearing someone else's underwear and that's about it.

Lucky for me I found a thrift store score this weekend! I got one pair of strappy cute sandals for $5 and the score of the century. A brand new pair of Dansko clog sandals for $9!!! They are cute enough for work and cute enough for me to wear this summer. Plus, they match Whisky and he is so happy that we can walk together in style now.

This is the good foot by the way. The other one is shamefully hiding!

2 comments:

Sacred Yoli said...

Hey Chica,

I just pimped you out in my bloggy!
Saludos, Yoli

goody-goody said...

Score!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails