Friday, March 13, 2009

Come dine with me!

We've had our dining room table for a while now, and the biggest struggle was finding chairs. Chairs that didn't cost a fortune but looked good. That's a much higher task than I thought it would be! Since we got the table we've had two little random chairs and card table chairs, but I've been determined to replace them with nice chairs...that match. Thanks to Craigslist I've done just that!

The chairs were a GREAAAT price and are like new. Plus they are just what I was looking for. So now I am in love with Craigslist again, but only as a buyer...I'm still not sold on it as a seller.

3 comments:

Peptogirl said...

Nice! You know, I went to Target to get that same tablecloth after I saw how good it looked on your table! Unfortunately, they were out by that time. All I got were a couple of placemats! I think they'll work nicely though ;)

Sprout said...

Love the new chairs!

Carol Browne said...

OMG! I love that table cloth!

Great chairs, but your table cloth? OMG! HEARTS! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails