Monday, March 02, 2009

Dessert Tray

I saw this great idea online for making a dessert stand or cake stand using items from the thrift store. When I did my second time around craft demonstration I really wanted to give this a try. I went to the thrift store to find items to use and found the stuff. I used two bud vases (that matched) a serving platter, a salad plate and a bowl...costing about $4 total. Then, using tried and true E6000 I just glued them all together. I love the way it came out! I had a raffle at the event so this stand went home with someone, so I'm definitely going to have to do this again for myself.

3 comments:

Peptogirl said...

pretty! That bud vase is awesome.

Melissa said...

Very Clever!

Carol Browne said...

Ahhh! Cute! Fill up the top part with M&Ms...oh wait.

Stupid scale on the Wii Fit. :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails