Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't you step on my black suede shoes!

There is something that I really really miss since the knee has been messed up. I live with most of it, but every time I go out shopping I am reminded of one thing. My lack of heel wearing ability. I know this is weird coming from someone that is 5'10" with bare feet...but boy did I love rocking some high heels. This weekend while I was in Truckee I found the cutest wedge shoes. Some wedges I can pull off..but most of the time they are still a bit too sloped on the inside. I decided to try on the wedges anyway and guess what? They are AWESOME! With a super rocking heel they still feel like a flat on the inside. Now, don't get me wrong...I won't be wearing these around everyday but for a night out on the town they will be my new best friend. Well, a night on the town that involves mostly sitting!

4 comments:

Peptogirl said...

super-cute! I am obsessed with shoes lately. They make the best retail therapy!

franchise said...

love those are FABULOUS haha

Sprout said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Bianca Back-Zip Pump, Black

Christian Louboutin Declic Black Suede Pumps

Christian Louboutin Banana Black Suede Pumps
You can shop for these black designer suede shoes from Christian Louboutin shoes sale RUNWAY-HEELS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails