Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday G!

Today is our friend G's bday. I won't tell you how old he is turning but it is when you start receiving "Over the Hill" gifts! Yesterday for his birthday we fixed G a wonderful dinner of stuffed tri-tip, twice baked potatoes, olive cheese bread and mixed green salad. The hardest thing was deciding what to do for dessert. G isn't a big dessert eater. I always force him to try my desserts but very seldom does he just dig right in. I've been itching to make a cake lately so I thought maybe I could come up with a cake that he would actually like. Then it struck me...he loves Family Guy! Now I know that has nothing to do with cake, but I figured I could probably pull off a decent Stewie head cake.

Not too shabby and I think G loved it! Now I want to start the cake business back up, but maybe just make groom's cakes because I never want to do another wedding cake in my entire life!

Happy Birthday G!!!

5 comments:

BOSSY said...

Bossy now receives Over The Hill And Down Again gifts.

Sprout said...

You're talents continue to amaze me!

Rain said...

Great Cake!

Well Read Hostess said...

Tremendous. I am awed. And inspired...

Little Brown Box said...

AWESOME! My husband would love that cake!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails