Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keeping it warm!

There is something that I never do. I don't purchase knitting. Makes sense really. The funny thing is I never really make myself knitting either. All my stuff either gets sold or goes to friends. Recently I spotted a chunky cowl on Etsy and I decided that I really wanted it. The maker is Crazy Jane Knits and she has some amazing stuff in her shop. I custom ordered my cowl in black and blue and I love it. It's super soft and snuggly. Plus I can either wear it loose around my neck or I can use a pin and snug it up if it's a chillier day like today...

Look at that focus. Actually what you are looking at is waking up 20 minutes before needing to leave for work! Let me also point out the lovely 70's vibe of this photo. I played around with it using Picnik and love this effect. There's just something about the yellow hue and the rounded corners!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that photo. Very cool look to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails