Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lovely lady lumps.

Yesterday was a crazy day filled with St. Patty's day madness. When I got to work in the morning I thought I'd check out the ol' stat counter to see how my blog traffic was looking. It's been increasing as of late and I was curious to see if I was still keeping people interested. Boy was it a surprise when I check it that there were already 167 hits. I know I don't have a huge blog so this to me felt like the entire world had logged onto PillsPlace. I got excited. I thought to myself, "Wow, I must be somewhat interesting." Then I panicked. I had just posted the pic of myself with big juicy kool-aid lips and I was a tad bit embarrassed that I allowed myself to put that picture up. I then decided to see where all these hits were coming from. What was making my blog so enticing. Turns out, it was this....A picture I posted in 2007. One that I had thought funny because it was the first image that popped up when I searched Happy St. Patrick's Day on Google images (no, that's not me..sorry.) Now, back in 2007 it didn't cause much of a stir. Yesterday however the day capped out with over 500 blog hits. Poor people, got enticed in with a large rack and then found out that the rest of the blog was just about new tablecloths and knitting. It must have been a huge disappointment. I guess the world has just spoken and they are saying that PillsPlace needs more boobs.

3 comments:

Kate said...

This is funny. Give the people what they want, that's what I say AND let them eat cake.

Peptogirl said...

LOL! 500 is good!!! You never know, maybe some will stay :)

Little Brown Box said...

That's hilarious! Although I'm sorry to hear that it's boobs that brought people to you. I admit that when I first saw the photo, I wondered if it was you (hoping it wasn't) and was relieved when I read the whole post. It is a very very funny boobalicious photo though :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails