Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh Google.

Google is by far one of my favorite things to hit the Internet. They are always coming out with the coolest gadgets and you just can't beat that search engine. I also love with they change their icon on the home page to reflect the season or the day. Today's has to be my favorite of all time.
Google is celebrating the first day of spring with Eric Carle the writer of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." This is such a great book, as are many of Eric's. My other big favorite is "The Grouchy Ladybug." If you haven't read this books I highly suggest that you check them out. Especially if you have kiddos around the house.

I think right now I feel like the very hungry caterpillar. I'm hoping that by the end of the day I will be a beautiful butterfly.


2 comments:

amy said...

you said exactly my thought! it is my favorite too :)

amy said...

oh, and you already are the butterfly :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails