Thursday, March 05, 2009

You can lead a mouse to cheese....

Last week I found the cutest vintage cheese dish on Etsy. I loved the bright yellow color and the cute little mouse on top. Why is it that mice are so cute when they are not living and running across wires in the backyard?! Since I love putting cheese out when guests come I had to have it. The seller was local too so it came lighting fast. It really makes me want to start thrift store shopping again so I can find cute gems like this.
On a side note, as most of you know I'm a HUGE fan of the Pioneer Woman. Another favorite website of mine is Bakerella. Well today the PW is having a contest for 4 people to come to her ranch for a cooking demo by she and Bakerella. Oh my gosh I had to sit down and take some deep breaths. Unfortunately it's on Tuesday and I just don't see how I could get to Oklahoma on Tuesday (oh I did price flights and see how long it would take to drive.) I guess I'll just have to wait for the next time she hosts a gathering. If you live in Oklahoma, or driving distance, you should enter!

2 comments:

BOSSY said...

Great etsy find. Bossy has to handcuff herself to keep from that site.

Little Brown Box said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooooo cute. I buy a lot of really silly, cute kitchen things at thrift stores too (and Etsy).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails