Monday, June 29, 2009

Garage Sale Score!

This weekend I took Whisky to a dog park and on my way we made a little stop at a garage sale down the street. I saw the sale advertised on Craigslist and was heading there for the costume jewelry. There was some great stuff, but I only bought one piece! I noticed in the back of the driveway there was a stack of old books. I don't buy books much at yard sales, but there is something about the old hardback books that draw me in. Good thing they did because I ended up with a fantastic score!A copy of Jane Erye and Wuthering Heights with the wood engraving covers and inside art by Fritz Eichenberg. Truly collectors pieces in absolutely fantastic condition!! The artwork is beautiful and I can't wait to read them. Total cost = $3!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails