Friday, June 12, 2009

Gobble Gobble!

At work there are a couple turkeys. Ok, there are alot of turkeys....but only two real ones! Aren't corny jokes the best? The real turkeys live out in the wildlife preserve that is behind our building. This really just translates into bird and rabbit habitat. Sometimes you can find the turkeys wandering around in the parking lot getting spooked by the people going to their cars. Yesterday I spotted them and instead of running away, they walked right up to my car.Once they got directly in front of the hood they just stopped and looked around. I got to thinking....I only see these birds in the lot at 5pm when I'm getting off work. Maybe they are looking to start up a carpool?

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wild turkeys are so hilarious... I imagine Benny Hill music when they run around :)

Little Brown Box said...

Ha! I have turkey's at my job too. I sometimes get stuck on the road while they cross the street ~ very slooooowly. They're probably the dumbest animals ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails