Monday, July 13, 2009

Celebrate!!


CONGRATS TO MELISSA KAYE..YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST! EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET A PACKAGE IN THE MAIL TO YOU!! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR CELEBRATING WITH ME! I'M DONE TYPE YELLING NOW.

Today is a big deal. I didn't realize it when I woke up. I figured it was just another Monday. Then I went online to post a blog post for Sunday. Yes, I was cheating. I figured I'd get something put up there for Sunday and then would figure out what to post for Monday later. Then I started posting and I realized...oh my goodness, today is a big day!

Today marks 1000 posts on this silly site! I can't believe it myself. There were so many times when I was going to toss this site aside, because who was really reading it anyway. Then all of a sudden there were readers. I just couldn't leave you all hanging so I kept going, and many of you stayed with me. Many of you comment, many of you stay quiet as can be...but I know you are there and that is what matters.

Thanks so much for reading with me. It's been so fun having you all around sharing the ridiculousness of my life with me (including the ridiculous picture on this posting.)

To celebrate...we need to have a contest! What better way to say thank you than to give something away for free. Leave me a comment by the end of the day today and a random person will win a box of summer fun!

Thanks for reading, I love you all!!

12 comments:

Carol Browne said...

1) love this photo of you! It's awesome!

2) I love that you stuck with it. We have to "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." right? Right!

Happy 1000 posts.

Roseanne said...

I love reading your blog, and loved the picture!

johnna said...

Congratulations! I must admit that I read your blog pretty much every day. It's like a little photo of "home" tucked inside my computer screen. Thanks for sharing your life with us, my virtual friend!

Donna Long said...

Great job Stacey!

Peptogirl said...

Holy cow! Congrats!!!

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

1,000! Sweet Jesus, that's fantastic! Congrats!

melissa kaye said...

Oooh, 1,000! Congrats, Stacey! :-)

Debbie said...

Keep the posts coming!

Sarah said...

Happy 1,000!!! Sorry I missed the contest, my blog checking is not daily at the moment, since laying by the Indian ocean in Bali is consuming me! But we're back to the States on Friday and my daily blog stalking shall commence!

Again, congrats!

Rain said...

1000! That's a lot of posts! Congratulations!!!!

taylah_ said...

ha, guess it would not really be fair if i won again, because there are so many other lovelies that read this blog that it could go to. but I shall try my luck anyway!!

love your blog, it is such a daily dose of inspiration. 1000 days! thats a LOT of inspiring lady!

good work, congratulations!

little t jane said...

ha ha, congrats! :D lovely blog!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails