Friday, July 03, 2009

Gotta have it!

It's just not the 4th of July without some barbecue, beer and fireworks. Well, honestly, I could give or take on setting off the fireworks but I do like watching them. The hubby and I went to pick some out from the TNT booth and hopefully got some goodies. I plan on playing with the fancy camera tomorrow night!

We also dropped by the store for one piece that was missing...beer. The hubby really likes Full Sail and there on the end cap there was a Limited Edition brew. I was in awe and had it in my mitts in moments. Not because I love the beer, in fact I haven't had a drink in a month if you can believe it! I was drawn into the packaging. Full Sail has their stuff together when it comes to packaging. The combination of the baby blue and the wood grain had me sold and carrying a 6 pack up to the counter.


Who knew a 6 pack of beer could be so inspiring?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a sucker for packaging, and that 6 pack is beautiful!

I'm also a sucker for beer....

ruthie said...

bought this beer over the weekend after seeing it on your blog, it was super tasty, i think my boyfriend was surprised i picked out such a good beer,also thanks for my awesome beanie and cuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails