Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Mail Round Two

I had so much fun with happy mail the first time that I had to sign up for the next round. This round is going two months and you send mail at least 4 times. I have to send items to Finland this time!! I'm both excited and nervous.

I got my first package in the mail this week filled with fun goodies!

Whisky wanted to eat the tiny baby chic something fierce and I can't wait to use the Voodoo paper...all in fun of course. Thanks Teske for my fun happy mail!

3 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

paper voodoo!!!!!!

Meep said...

I am so glad you liked it! At first I couldn't find your post in the introduction section of the Happy Mail post to see what you liked... be on the lookout for your next package I think you'll like it!
Siobhan

Inka said...

don´t be nervous, i loved what you sent. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails