Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have I told you?

No, I'm just kidding. My memory isn't THAT bad! I know that I have already told you how much I love the public library. I only recently discovered this thing called a library, but it didn't take long to become smitten. I really think it's due to their online request system which is completely awesome. Yesterday I went to pick up a bunch of water yoga books, that I didn't have to buy on Amazon. While I was there I started checking out a display of what they call Playaway Books. I found one that looked interesting and checked it out.
These Playaways are awesome! All you need are some headphones and you are good to go. They fit in the palm of your hand, are smaller than an iPod and weigh very little. When you turn them over you find all the controllers. One little push of a button and you can listen to your book. How fantastic is that?? If you like recorded books I highly recommend you get to your library to see if they have Playaways.

2 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

!!! No WAY.

...love Maegan said...

oh that's awesome!!! ...I used to LOVE the library. I'm not sure why I stopped going actually. It was so relaxing just browsing the books with the feeling of being able to get whatever I wanted. I should go back ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails