Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My memory is shot.

There is a thing about blogging everyday when you don' t have the greatest long term memory. I find myself thinking all the time, "Did I already blog about that?" For all I know I could have the same 25 blog posts that I keep repeating over and over. So, if I occasionally double post I am very sorry. I don't think it has happened yet, but it might happen right now.Have I told you about my new love for Freecycle? Yes? No? You don't remember either? Well, I'll tell you again then. Freecycle is a group on Yahoo and it is a place to find or get rid of stuff for free. The best part...people give away some GREAT stuff! You can also post on there that you are looking for something in particular. I have done this three times and have been successful each time! I have a baby gate that keeps Whisky from blasting out the front door and books that I have been wanting to read. So, if you are looking for something for free or want to give something away..head on over to Yahoo and search for the group Freecycle to see if there is one in your area. Good stuff I promise. Oh, and I promise I won't blog about Freecycle again.

3 comments:

BOSSY said...

Ooooh, thanks for the website tip. Also, thanks for the website tip (Bossy shares your bad memory.)

Hello Lindello said...

good to know! thanks for entering my giveaway!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

What were we talking about?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails