Thursday, July 02, 2009

Oh my heavens!

I've been following a blog called Chubby Craft for a bit now. Recently blogger Ruthie posted these adorable robot bookmarks that she made. I've been seeing alot of cute robot stuff, and these book marks were the first thing I thought I'd actually use. So, I asked Ruthie if she would be selling them online anywhere. Instead of selling, she suggested that we do a craft swap. I was all for that! Yesterday the package came and not only did she send me a bookmark...she sent me all three! Oh my heavens I figured I'd just be getting one but now I have three adorable bookmarks. Even the hubby took one for his book. Thanks so much Ruthie..your package will be arriving soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! I wish I had talent like that, everyone I know would get one for their birthday! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails